A few months ago, a long lost friend and roommate of mine over at Destination Domestication was super kind and passed along the Liester Award to my blog. I enjoy Destination Domestication because first of all, she is very funny. A SAHM of 3 children and one on the way, this Mom says it like it is in her world. If I could be a fly on the wall in her home! Plus, she’s got a lot of great ideas for parties, (which she does amazingly!) decoration, DIY projects and of course, great insight into the craziness of Motherhood. You do it with finesse, Kylie! Thank you!
As for me, it seems my typing hand and my writing hand have been disconnected as of late. That means, I’ve been writing, but nothing that I feel like I want to share just yet. Anyway, I’m honored that a fellow blogger would notice me and give me that shout out, even if I have been somewhat silent around here.
So now on to the rules of this virtual Chain Letter/Pay it Forward Award:
If you receive the award, you should:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going!
And now, drum roll please, I award the Leibster Award to the following blogs of note (in no particular order):
1) Hilary Flemming: Adventures in Life, food and fitness. A blog I visit regularly- or as often as she updates, Hillary always posts witty stories, amazing health conscious recipes, which I LOVE, and cute photos of her growing family. And of course, she’s beautiful, so whats not to love?
2) Bryanna I know it probably sounds silly to list a Private Blog here, because you probably wont be able to read what she has to say. But I think she needs this little award. She can still play. Bryanna writes obsessively (we’re talking like everyday- or at least it seems like that) about her hilarious boys who have silly habits, her love of running and difficulties harnessing the perfect sleeping habits. Mostly, Bryanna writes about her love of exercise, her love of her family and of course, her undying Faith in God. I just love every word she has to say. Who knows, maybe one day she’ll open her blog to the public so everyone can enjoy…(hint hint!)
3) Run Lucas Run Bright clean photos. Simple words. Poetic messages. Lovely Lindsay nails it.
4) And So… Sarah M. Wells, poet, published author and mother and obsessive Tweeter! (I’m sure much, much more!) Wonderful writing. Thought provoking stories and funny takes. I’ve loved exploring her blog! Go buy her book and read her essays!
5) Adriana Paramo This woman blows my mind. Could this be me in 20 years? It is highly possible. We connected so well in real life, and even through the virtual vastness, it is writing that keeps us connected. An accomplished writer and exquisite woman and mother, Adriana paints pictures in your mind that are unthinkable. I am SO looking forward the release of her new book, Looking for Esperanza.
And one more for good measure-
6) Notice Your World Charles Pulsipher, also a published author shares his true and hilarious stories, complete with homemade pictures. Everything is better when its homemade, right? Read Notice Your World for tips on writing, self publishing and tactics for breaking through tough writers block. For an excellent laugh, check out this story. And then keep reading.
So there you have it folks. Read on!